Tuesday, September 27, 2011
The state of Maharashtra in west India houses a number of tourist attractions like cities, hill stations, pilgrimage destinations, monuments, caves, etc,. These places tovisit in Maharashtra are loved by one and all as they offer unique experiences. Nasik city is one such destination in Maharashtra that is visited by a number of travellers. Here is a quick view of why anyone should visit Nasik city.
- Nasik is one of the four holy destinations where the Maha Kumbh Mela is organised.
- It houses one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Hindu religion - Trimbakeshwara Temple.
- For a visit to Panchvati, the place where Lord Rama stayed during his exile, along with his wife, Sita and brother Laxman.
- For enjoying a visual treat at Dudhsagar Waterfalls.
- Over the years, Nasik has also turned itself into Industrial hub. The city holds the distinction of producing everything – from pins to plane.